Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBI] BPE AP identification

Jarkko,
            thanks for the quick response. Ok, that is useful to know.

Kind regards

Stephen

On Thu, 11 Aug 2022 at 15:25, Jarkko Kneckt <jkneckt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Stephen,

You are correct,  the STA is configured with BPE AP parameters through some means that are not defined in 802.11bi.
 After the initial values configuration, the STA may discover the BPE AP as described in 1306r0.

Cheers,
Jarkko