Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBI] Upcoming TGbi Teleconferences, including proposed motion

Hi Carol, and 11bi members,

Phil and I have worked offline with Stephane and Patrice to merge our documents (23/2098r3 frame anonymization and 24/79r2 edp epoch operation) with some potentially controversial items removed. I’ve uploaded it on mentor 24/222r0.

All of the text is informative and have been presented and discussed in length before (with SPs run for some of the features). We believe the text reflects the current direction of the majority of the group regarding frame anonymization. The goal here is to have a good framework for D0.1 with the understanding that a lot of details will still need to be filled in.

May we present this version on the 1/31 call if possible?

Thanks,

Duncan

Thanks,

Duncan