Call for TGbp Vice Chair candidates and submissions

Hello, all,

Welcome to TGbp for developing IEEE P802.11bp (AMP) amendment!

The first TGbp meeting will be held during the May 802 interim session in Poland. I have uploaded a tentative agenda for the TGbp kickoff meeting as below.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0666-00-00bp-tg-bp-meeting-agenda-for-may-interim-2024.pptx

During the May meeting, we will discuss the project timeline, selection procedure and open submissions. And we will also elect 2 TG Vice Chairs to build up TGbp leadership. Hereby I'm calling for:

I'm looking forward to seeing you in the coming TGbp meetings in Poland!

Best Regards,

Bo