[STDS-802-16] request /grant management

Title:

Hi all,

I have a doubt in request/grant mechanism. I give it below

I have a Subscriber station and I have five other PC's connected to it through Ethernet and wireless connectivity between SS and BS.

Suppose all the PC's connected to the SS supports Rtps service (i.e., the SS have multiple connection of same service and all Rtps services are active) then on what basis the SS is going to ask for BW request i.e.

Rtps service has unicast polling and the BS allocates slot in unicast polling then the SS is going to ask BW request for all connections as a whole or for individual connections???? (as BW request is grant per connection GPC)

Thanks in advance