回复: [802.21] Revised Security SG CR documents

Hi, Yoshihiro,
   I am ok with the 0289-01 version of the change request. I
appreciate your and other 802.21 WG colleague's help.
   It is a pity that I cannot attend the meeting due to visa approval
delay and hope that I could attend 802.21 sessions next time.

Best regards,
-Dapeng.