[802.3_1PPODL] P802.3bu Adjourned - Future Work

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks to the diligent work by our editorial team and Task Force participants, we have adjourned our work for this week.

The final comment responses to our Draft D3.1 recirculation ballot can be found at this URL:

Final Comment Responses: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/comments/8023bu_D31_all_comments_w_responses.pdf

Future Work:

- Our draft minutes & motion slides will be uploaded shortly. I will send out a notice at that time.

- Per my earlier notice, a "Contingent Task Force Interim Meeting & Teleconference" has been scheduled

        - Meeting info: http://ieee802.org/3/interims/santa_barbara_1_0916.html

        - Teleconference info: http://www.ieee802.org/3/1PPODL/email/msg00287.html

- Draft D3.2 will be produced and recirculated as soon as possible.

Our goal is to recirculate and if we get a completely clean recirculation (No comments), we will be cancelling the "Contingent Meeting" mentioned above and presubmitting D3.2 & package to RevCom for consideration.  I will notify the Task Force immediately on closure of our recirculation ballot to allow as much time as possible for planning.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove

Chair, IEEE P802.3bu PoDL Task Force