[802.3_ITSA] Comments against draft D0.3

Dear colleagues,

Attached please find a few comments I plan to submit against D0.3 of P802.3cx. Any feedback and suggestions would be more than welcome.

Putting on my Editor's hat, I would like to encourage TF participants to submit comments against this and upcoming versions of the draft, to focus our discussions on specific topics within the draft. For those unfamiliar with the process, please do look at the following contribution: https://www.ieee802.org/3/cy/public/jul20/hajduczenia_3cy_01_0620.pdf, and feel free to contact me directly with any questions. I will be happy to get on a call and walk through the process of draft development, if needed.

Regards

Marek