[802.3_OMEGA] REMINDER -- 23 March TF interim teleconference

Colleagues,

A reminder that we scheduled a 23 March 2021 TF teleconference meeting because it became clear we would not complete business during our four plenary meetings.  I propose that we start with some comment response work, and when we consider the agenda for the teleconference, decide if we want to hear either of the two PMD presentations we did not have time to consider during the plenary.  Obviously, availability of the presenters could also be a factor.  We also have one comment related presentation that we will take up when we get to the related comment.

Call information is available on the 802.3 Call and Meeting calendar:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

I predict we will not complete comment resolution Tuesday, and will continue the task on the 30 March teleconference and perhaps afterwards.  We will decide during the 23 March teleconference if a 6 April teleconference should be called to allow continued comment resolution work.

Robert M. (Bob) Grow
Chair, P802.3cz Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet (OMEGA) Task Force