[802.3_SPMD] Call for Presentations

All, we have a TF meeting scheduled on Tuesday, July 14. I’ve neglected to put out a call for presentations and have no requests to this point. I do have some agenda for the first day but not 2 hours’ worth. I will take presentation requests until EOD Monday, with the presentation due at the time of the request. I will post them Tuesday morning but acknowledge that doesn’t give participants much time to review before the meeting.

Our next scheduled meeting is the following Monday (July 20). I will expect requests for presentations on day 2 by the end of Tuesday (July 21), with PDFs due on Friday (July 24).

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cv Task Force