Re: [802.3_SPMD] Call for Presentations

All, it’s been pointed out that I wrote down the wrong dates in my email about presentations. Let me restate with corrected dates:

We have a meeting this coming Tuesday July 14, this is the first meeting of P802.3da. Presentations for this first meeting are due tomorrow, July 13.

Our second scheduled meeting is the following Monday (July 20). I will expect requests for presentations on day 2 by the end of Tuesday (July 14), with PDFs due on Friday (July 17).

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cv Task Force