RE: [10GBASE-CX4] FW: P802.3ak Approval Notification

Task Force Members,

And now that the project is done... I strongly recommend that all of the
members of our task force do the following;

Go to DisneyWorld!!!

;)

Thanks to everyone on the project and those who reviewed and contributed. In
addition, let me say that this project would never have been able to succeed
on this schedule without Bob's excellent leadership and direction.

Regards,

Dan Dove
Soon-to-be-Ex Chair, 802.3ak Task Force
Principal Engineer, LAN PHY Technology