Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

[802-LMSC] draft FAQ for procedural vs. technical motions



In response to my action item from the past meeting (and in support for agenda item "Use of Procedural Motions" that Robert agreed to help me get through), I have posted a draft FAQ at https://mentor.ieee.org/802-lmsc/dcn/26/lmsc-26-0248-00-LMSC-faq-on-procedural-vs-technical-considerations-specifically-with-regards-to-comment-resolution.pdf

This is a draft - I do intend to send an update later this week.

Please understand that the SASB & LMSC P&Ps and Ops Manuals, as well as the WG P&Ps govern if there is any conflict, but hopefully these provide some clarity.  If you have input on clarity, please let me know.
I would very much like NOT to expand the document, as the rules allow a significant degree of freedom at the level of formulating comment responses - and the potential for misunderstanding is great.


George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

 


To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-LMSC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-LMSC&A=1