| Thread Links | Date Links | ||||
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Thread Prev | Thread Next | Thread Index | Date Prev | Date Next | Date Index |
|
All - I made a number of revisions to include formatting and references as requested, as well as additional matter which had been suggested by reviewers, which I had verbally mentioned during yesterday's LMSC call.
I have additionally included in the header that this is still a review draft, as our chair, Mr. Gilb noted he had not yet accepted it as an interpretation, and, of course, that the source documents, and in some cases RevCom/SASB review will govern.
The revised draft for review can be found at
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-lmsc/dcn/26/lmsc-26-0248-01-LMSC-faq-on-procedural-vs-technical-considerations-specifically-with-regards-to-comment-resolution.pdf
I will note that this is getting about as long and deep as I would like - and I would suggest resisting efforts to get more lengthy, as one can just go and read the referenced sections of the source documents - which are the primary material anyways.
George Zimmerman, Ph.D. President & Principal CME Consulting, Inc. Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications 310-920-3860
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-LMSC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-LMSC&A=1 |