stds-802-16-tg2: where we go from here on Recirc Ballot #2a

Dear TG2:

Let's talk about where we go from here.

Note that we did not reject any binding comments. On the other hand,
neither did we automatically satisfy any of the four negative voters
(in the sense of accepting all of their comments verbatim). The main
thing for the next 10 days is to contact each negative voter, make
sure they are ready to vote Approve, and remind them to get their
ballot in ASAP. If they aren't ready to vote Approve, then we need to
see if we can:

(a) negotiate a position with them that we can both accept at Session #11; or
(b) get a statement from them that explains why they are voting
Disapprove; this would need to be included in the next recirc along
with a TG2 rebuttal.

Fortunately, three of the four negative voters are registered to
attend Session #11, so we have time to work on (a) and (b) there if
necessary. Walt Roehr can't attend due to surgery but has indicated
his availability by phone and email.

Regards,

Roger