[RPRWG] IP over DCC

Hi all,

Before submitting a draft, I'd like to see if there's been any work on the standardization of transporting IP over SONET DCCs.

I know that there was some kind of draft submitted to the Network and Services Integration Forum(?). Don't know its status but it doesn't address multiple DCC usage. Can someone please let me know if there's been any standards work in this area?

Thanks,
Joe

end

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments may constitute Corvis Corporation Proprietary Information that is subject to Non-Disclosure Agreement and cannot be disclosed to any other party without the express consent of Corvis Corporation.

If you are neither the intended recipient of this e-mail nor responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, note that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or retention of this e-mail is prohibited.

If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, we request that you notify the sender by return e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any return e-mail immediately.