Re: [802.21] Comments on 21-06-0698-01-0000_IP_configuration_methods_IE.doc

Hi, Srini,

> Are you assuming that there is no IP mobility signaling like FMIPv6 to
> minimize the handover latency?

I assume nothing here. In other words, I assume some upper layers will
involve FMIPv6-like thing to minimize the handover latency, but some
will not.

> Another question, do you think the dhcp servers should provide IP
> address leases for hosts that are not on the link?

This is actually a policy question. We enable the technology here while
trusting the user of the technology will use it wisely under his/her
policy boundaries.

regards,
-Qiaobing