Re: [BP] IEEE P802.3ap interim meeting information

Title: RE: IEEE P802.3ap interim meeting information

Colleagues,

This will serve as my final update on the IEEE P802.3ap interim meeting scheduled for tomorrow, January 16, at 9:00 am PST. For those attending the 802.3 interim session in Monterey, the meeting will be held in the Peninsula meeting room. As mentioned in my previous update, teleconference/LiveMeeting support is being provided for this meeting courtesy of Intel. Please be sure to RSVP with me if you plan to participate via teleconference. Those who have already RSVP'ed should have received teleconference/web access information in a separate e-mail. Access information will not be posted to the general reflector. The meeting will continue until work is complete, but the nominal stop time is 1 pm PST.

Again, my apologies for those who receive this message multiple times.

Thank you,

Adam Healey
Agere Systems
Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force