Re: [8023-CMSG] Tutorial planning conference call

All,

This is a reminder of our tutorial preparation conference call
scheduled for tomorrow. Another call is scheduled for the
10th at the same time. The call information for that call is not
yet set up but will be provided at a later date. Please mark
your calendars anyway.

See below for the details for tomorrow's call.

Thanks,
Ben