[802SEC] FINAL RESULT: 802.11n Press Release Email Ballot+++CLOSED BALLOT+++

Dear EC members,

The FINAL RESULT for the motion to approve the 802.11n Press Release is
detailed below.

 16 Approve
 00 Disapprove
 00 Did Not Vote
 00 Abstains

The ballot is now closed, and therefore the motion was APPROVED unanimously.

The comments of Roger Marks have been incorporated into the press release by
Karen McCabe and are shown in the final copy output at the end of this
email.

As 802.11 WG Chair and on behalf of the WG membership, I would like to thank
you all for your prompt responses during this ballot.

Regards,

/ Stuart J. Kerry

Motion: "To approve the 802.11n Press Release attached, with the intent to
submit to the IEEE (via Karen McCabe) for distribution to the press, subject
to editorial revision."

  Vote categories:        DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
  01 Mat Sherman                         APP
  02 Pat Thaler                          APP
  03 Buzz Rigsbee                        APP
  04 Bob O'Hara                          APP
  05 John Hawkins                        APP
  06 Tony Jeffree                        APP
  07 Bob Grow                            APP
  08 Stuart Kerry                        APP
  09 Bob Heile                           APP
  10 Roger Marks                         APP
  11 Mike Takefman                       APP
  12 Mike Lynch                          APP
  13 Steve Shellhammer                   APP
  14 Jerry Upton                         APP
  15 Ajay Rajkumar                       APP
  16 Carl Stevenson                      APP
  TOTALS                  DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
  -16-             total: -00-   -00-    -16-   -00-