[802SEC] List of Project which Signed up to do a CA document

Paul,

            During the EC meeting on Friday you asked me, which projects
had signed up on their 5C to do a CA document.  I did a little checking
and the following is the list as far as I can tell,

*	802.11y
*	802.15.4d

Also, each of these projects work in bands that do not have any 802
standards, so the CA document could be as short as a one-page document
stating that fact.  If however, the working groups choose to assess
coexistence with other non-802 systems in those bands, the TAG of course
would review their CA documents and give them feedback.

Regards,

Steve