[802SEC] January 2008 Pacific Rim Interim-response needed

EC Colleagues

Given that we did not have an opportunity to complete the discussion at
Friday's meeting, I need you to get back to me (no later than close of
business Nov 28) with answers to the following two questions.  If I do not
hear from you, I will assume the answer is no.  You can assume that Pacific
Rim locations will be at least as expensive as London in terms of
registration fees if not more so. Room rates should be substantially less
and more on a par with US locations.  Every effort will be made to keep
costs down.

1.  Would you bring your WG to an interim in Sydney in Jan 2008?
2.  If you answer to the first question is no, would a location elsewhere
in the Pacific Rim change your answer?

Based on the number of yes responses to the first question, I will see if
it possible to put together a workable session with the interested groups
for review.

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org