Re: [802SEC] +++Motion to amend March 2009 venue from Rome IT to Vancouver BC+++urgent--please cast your vote quickly+++open: 26NOV07

Roger -

Thanks for the clarification. The first Yahoo hit actually has 3
separate user reports of the wild dogs, all dated this year, so
apparently not out of date.

Regards,
Tony