Re: [802SEC] 802 workshop Saturday 12 March--updated agenda - comment

Paul,

I see three Q&A options:

1.    Allow questions on a slide by slide basis.

2.    Allow questions at the end of each presentation

3.    Allow questions at the end of the session (as shown in your proposed agenda)

Our ability to control the pace is best with option 3 but the interaction with, and satisfaction of, the attendees is best with option 1.

I propose that we begin with option 1. If there is "in room" evidence that there are too many questions we convert to option 2. I would try to avoid option 3 - the time between a question entering someone's head and getting an answer is just too long and frustrating.

I'd also suggest that during your opening remarks you try to calibrate the topic interest of the attendees. We could adjust time allocations based upon their interests.

Bruce