[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Revision 99 - IEEE802.11be Spec Text Writing: Volunteers Assignment

Hello,

Revision 99 of the volunteers assignment is posted at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0997-99-00be-tgbe-spec-text-volunteers-and-status.docx

This version
(a)  updates the status of a few PDT text submissions that were discussed in the last few teleconference calls.
(b)  contains all the updates on TTT I received till 11:10am ET today (March 26).

Regards,
Edward