发件人: Chunyu Hu [mailto:chunyuhu07@xxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2021822 7:14
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on 11-21/1147 CC36-CR-35.6 Restricted TWT Announcement

Hi, Rubayet:

Thanks for sharing your comments. Want to first clarify: I think 'network level of view' would be a more suitable description.  'time slice' is the time granularity used in the description.

I agree that additional information about the schedules can be also provided by including them in each schedule specified by the corresponding rTWT parameter set.

Let's follow this line of thought to see what would be alternative design --

1) the additional info include {occupied, full, OBSS}.

2) examining the current bTWT/rTWT parameter set fields, the only available bits are the three reserved bits in the Broadcast TWT Info field (11axD8.0 Figure 9-687b—Broadcast TWT Parameter Set field format).

Functionality can be met by this alternative option. This will use up all reserved fields and no room for flexibility for any future bTWT and/or rTWT specific extension needs without increasing len.

Comparing some other aspect(s):

-- the new IE proposed in 11-21/1147 saves the rTWT supporting STA's computation to reconstruct such a network level of view: it doesn't need to parse each and every bTWT parameter set to recompute.

Given the above evaluation, I agree the alternative option could work but the new one seems a better option.

Let me know your thoughts and we can discuss further.

Thanks.

Chunyu