Re: [802.21] Meeting minutes of today's ad-hoc teleconference

Hi Yoshihiro,

Thanks for your clarification.

>> By the way,
>> when will it be the case of (1:n)?
>
> An UE attached with only one NISP can communicate with multiple IS
> Functions within the NISP, if the information databases are
> distributed in the NISP.  An example is that XML/RDF databases can be
> distributed similar to DNS.

It seems like rather implementation issue
We are considering the interface between IS functions in the UE and in the network
and I think the term NISP is adopted to be used as the peer concept of the UE.
Thus, if we assume that there is one IS function in the NISP,
it will be a lot simpler and easier to understand.

BTW, does indicating the relationship(1:n) have an effect on making requirements?
If not, why don't we leave it out from the reference model and all Use-Cases.

Regards,
Eunah