[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Revision 23 - Part 2 of IEEE802.11be Spec Text Writing: Volunteers Assignment

Hello,

Revision 23 of Part 2 of the volunteers assignment is posted at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0546-23-00be-tgbe-spec-text-volunteers-and-status-part-2.docx

This version contains all the updates on TTTs and the status of a few PDTs till 12:45pm ET today (July 15).

Regards,
Edward